The background of triple play is that the development and upgrade of Internet technology forces telecom and radio and television to change their traditional operation methods and models. The first part of this article will mainly introduce the relevant concepts of triple play, and then aiming at the current technology and business development of triple play, the information security and cultural security problems faced by radio and television in the whole process of triple play, as well as specific solutions. Corresponding presentation.
2. Related concepts of triple play integration
(1) Triple play
What we often talk about: What are the three networks? We first need to have a clear understanding of this. Traditionally, the "three networks" refers to the telephone network, data network and television network; the "three networks" described in Guofaban  refers to the broadband communication network, digital TV network and next-generation Internet. In essence, the "three networks" "Network Convergence" is to realize the unification or integration of data, voice and video services in the same network. At this stage, it does not mean the physical integration of the three major networks of telecommunication network, computer network and radio and television network, but mainly refers to the high-level The integration of business applications shows that the technology tends to be consistent, the network layer can realize interconnection and interoperability, the business layer can penetrate and cross each other, the application layer uses a unified TCP/IP communication protocol, and industry regulations and policies are also gradually tending to be unified.
(2) Three-network technology integration
From the perspective of the technical field, although various networks still have their own characteristics, their technical characteristics are gradually converging. The triple play communication network will be an information service network with global coverage, powerful functions, and complete services. A globally integrated integrated broadband multimedia communication network. And this network structure should be a unified and complete combination system, providing comprehensive voice, digital, image and other services for users using any terminal anywhere in the world. It will be based on the IP protocol, and all networks will be unified to the packet network with IP as the basic protocol. At different levels of the network, the convergence goals can be summarized as follows: the transmission technology tends to be consistent, the network layer realizes interconnection and intercommunication, the business layer intersects each other, and the application layer tends to use unified protocols and application software. The transmission communication layer and the intermediate network layer are the main layers for integration.
(3) Triple play service integration
From the perspective of the business field, the advancement of technology has promoted the rapid integration of the industry in terms of technology, service and market. Leveraging these technological advancements, many market players are strategically expanding their business offerings beyond traditional business scope through cross-platform and cross-product development.
The business is to provide users with the required market services, and the network is used to carry the business. For a long time, the telephone service has been the main service of the communication network, and the design of the network is based on the constant and symmetrical traffic volume. With the wide application and popularization of computers and the Internet, data services, especially IP services, are showing an explosive growth trend. This requires triple play not only to achieve convergence in technology, but also in business.
3. The test of radio and television information security in the process of triple play integration
(1) Information security issues faced by triple play integration
The inherent defects of the IP protocol will bring security risks. In terms of technical security, the future network will use the IP protocol, and the defects of the IP protocol itself will bring security risks to the network. The IP protocol cannot provide end-to-end service quality control and security mechanisms. While legitimate users are connected to the ports and portals of the network, malicious attackers such as network hackers also take advantage of the opportunity. Attackers can use tools and technologies such as IP address spoofing, denial of service attacks, and backdoor entry to invade the network to achieve the purpose of destroying services, embezzling services, and stealing confidential information. These defects are inherited in the converged network, which will inevitably bring corresponding security problems. Even the Industrial Pv6 protocol has certain hidden dangers. There are also loopholes in the application of some important protocols in the Industrial Pv6 protocol, such as the ND protocol, in the current environment. When there are malicious nodes in the network, they may be subjected to deceptive DoS attacks using ND authentication flaws, and affected by the expansion of the IPv6 address space, attackers may also use ND to launch resource-consuming DoS attacks from outside the link.
(2) Radio and television information security issues under the background of triple play integration
Under the background of the integration of three networks, the security threat in one network will extend to another network, thus the security threat of the whole network will appear. As the basic information facilities of the country, the radio and television network undertakes the important mission of transmitting the information and voice of the party and the government to millions of people, and is also an important link to connect the people. Therefore, the information security of the radio and television network is It is a major issue that concerns the interests of the country and the people.
Along with the advancement of the integration of the three networks, the mutual access of radio, television and telecommunication services, especially the rapid deployment of converged services, will give birth to many new radio and television formats. However, due to the fact that the network itself does not have the ability to identify the bearer content and the diversification of business forms, there will be problems with the security of program content; in addition, the two-way and IP-based broadcasting and television networks will also deepen and expand security issues at the transmission level. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully analyze possible information security issues, strive to curb the information security issues of broadcasting and television networks under the background of triple play integration from the source, and ensure the normal operation of the country's important network infrastructure.
(1) The openness of the network brings security challenges. In terms of network security, after the integration of the three networks, the originally relatively closed broadcasting and television networks will continue to be opened up, and this openness allows external attackers to take advantage of them. Hackers, viruses, and Trojan horses that are popular on the Internet will be transferred to broadcasting and television networks, causing huge harm. The outbreak of worms on the entire network, large-traffic distributed denial-of-service attacks, various garbage traffic flooding the network, and attacks on supporting and business systems will pose severe challenges to the security of broadcasting and television networks.
(2) Security risks from terminals. In terms of terminal security, the integration of three networks will realize the integration of three screens, and the rapid development of terminals will inevitably bring corresponding security issues. With the development of the network, terminal access methods have become diverse, and the security forms faced are intricate.
With the continuous enhancement of the computing power of intelligent terminals, intelligent terminals may use their powerful computing power to spread viruses or forcibly attack the platform and central server of the radio and television center through the network infrastructure, causing security threats. If a large number of spam or virus information is copied in the network, it will lead to the paralysis of the radio and television network.
(3) The in-depth integration of the three networks has put forward higher requirements for the cultural security of my country's radio and television networks. The integration of the three networks requires the radio and television system to guide and meet the growing entertainment needs of the people. Therefore, radio and television must actively explore effective ways for the party to manage the media under the new situation, strengthen the management and control of radio and television propaganda and public opinion, and strengthen ideology The security management is mainly reflected in the management and control of new media, as well as the regulatory environment and monitoring measures for creating a radio and television network culture.
(4) Content supervision of radio and television. During the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, under the background of the integration of three networks, radio and television should actively participate in my country's broadband construction, especially in the aspect of Internet content management, and strive to achieve centralized management of network information content.